Dr. Aaron K Forrester
Dr. Aaron K Forrester, D.D.S., is a Board Certified Pediatric Dentist in Conway, AR. After graduating from the University of Central Arkansas in 2001 and the LSU School of Dentistry in 2009, he went on to complete his studies at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio in 2014. Dr. Forrester’s first practice, Groovy Smiles Pediatric Dentistry, opened in August 2014.
He has completed five years as a general dentist and a two-year pediatric dental residency. His commitment to excellence means he stays up to date with skills and technology through continuing education classes and certifications. His top achievements include:
- Diplomate, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry 2016
- American Orthodontic Society Comprehensive Education 2010
- Theta Chapter of Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society 2009
- Baldridge Scholarship Recipient 2006 – 2008
- C. Edmund Kells Dental Honor Society 2006 – 2009
- The Pierre Fauchard Academy Award 2009
- LSU Operative Dentistry Award for Excellence 2009
- Roskens Scholar 1998 – 2001
When he’s not making groovy smiles, Dr. Forrester loves spending time with his wife, Sheila, and their children, Brady and Perry. In addition to family time, he enjoys working on his physical fitness, golfing, fishing, car detailing, and deer hunting.
Dr. Jonathan W. Billings
Dr. Billings decided when he was just seven years old that he wanted to become a dentist when he grew up. He was terrified of medical visits as a child, but after having an incredible experience at his dentist and witnessing how a healthcare provider could cater so well to a young, frightened patient such as himself, he realized that this was exactly how he wanted to serve people with similar sensitivities. Because of this life-changing experience, preventing pain, discomfort, anxiety, and fear as much as possible all while providing a positive dental experience to patients is Dr. Billings’ whole approach to pediatric dentistry. While at Yale, Dr. Billings had the privilege to treat pediatric patients with exceedingly rare and unique special healthcare needs. He draws from these experiences to deliver compassionate and state-of-the-art care to all his patients. His top achievements include the following:
- Arkansas Tech University Dean’s List (2013 – 2016)
- Arkansas Tech University Beta Beta Beta National Biological Honor Society Psi Kappa Chapter Outstanding Senior Biology Award (2017)
- UTHSC College of Dentistry Richard Doggett Dean and Marguerite Taylor Dean Honorary Odontological Society (2020)
- UTHSC IMHOTEP Society (2021)
- UTHSC College of Dentistry Academy of Operative Dentistry Award (2021)
- UTHSC College of Dentistry American Academy of Oral Medicine Award (2021)
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Dental Society, Psi Chapter (2021)
on. Growing up, Dr. Billings spent a lot of time in and around Conway for band events such as Dixie Band Camp where he served as the head captain, and summer camps such as Arkansas Boys State to name a few, so he is filled with gratitude to finally be living in and serving the community that played an integral part in shaping him into the person he is today!